Cherry Blossom Festival 2018 and Washington, DC Monuments
Tour fee: $52 for USA customers, $65 for international
Tour date: late March to mid-April 2018
*THIS IS A TIME-SENSITIVE TOUR. YOUR STUFFED ANIMAL MUST ARRIVE BY MARCH 15, 2018 AT OUR LOCATION IN NORTHERN VIRGINIA, USA TO ENSURE A SPOT ON THIS TOUR.*
Each spring, over a million visitors come to the Cherry Blossom Festival to celebrate the gift of 3,000 cherry trees from Mayor Yukio Ozaki of Tokyo to the city of Washington, D.C. The trees are a symbol of the continued close relationship between Japan and the United States.
We will be visiting the festival during peak bloom on this 1-day tour. Peak bloom is usually around the beginning of April but varies depending on the season. We will be monitoring the blooms closely.
We will take photographs with cherry blossoms around the:
- Tidal Basin
- Reflecting Pool
- Jefferson Memorial
- Washington Monument
- Lincoln Memorial
- World War II Memorial
- Vietnam Memorial
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial
- and White House!
We are sorry but we are not allowed to pick the cherry blossoms as a souvenir.
Tour fee includes:
• return standard shipping to your home (tracking service included for US domestic customers only). You must ship your stuffed animal to us. We will send your stuffed animal back to you 7-10 days after the tour.
• handwritten postcard mailed to you from your stuffed animal
• printed group tour photo
• real-time updates posted on Facebook so you know your friend is having a good time
• photos from your trip uploaded to an online photo album
Your stuffed animal must weigh 9 ounces (255 g) or less. Your overall package (including box) must weigh 2 pounds (0.9 kg) or less.
Frequently asked questions: http://www.stuffietours.com/policies/