- Customers are responsible for shipping their stuffed animal(s) from their home to our location. For your reference, we are located in northern Virginia in the United States, outside of Washington, D.C. You will receive our mailing address in a booking confirmation email within 24 hours after your PayPal payment is received.
- Our tour prices include return standard shipping from our location to your home address for packages up to 2 lbs (o.9 kg). Individual stuffed animals must weigh 9 oz (255 g) or less. If your package exceeds 2 lbs (0.9 kg), you may be asked to pay an additional fee to cover shipping costs. Please contact us at stuffietours (at) gmail (dot) com prior to booking a trip if you have any questions.
- If you are located in the United States, tracking service is included free of charge. If you are outside of the United States, we typically do not offer tracking services. Unfortunately, we have found that tracking services for international shipments are prohibitively expensive for most customers. If you are an international customer and would like to request tracking services, please email us at stuffietours (at) gmail (dot) com BEFORE you book your tour for a specialized quote.
- We will be extra careful with your stuffed animal. In the unfortunate event your stuffed animal is lost or damaged while under our care (from arrival to our location to departure from our location), we will compensate you up to $100 for each stuffed animal. We are not responsible for lost or damaged shipments that may occur in domestic or international delivery services.
- We will be extra careful with your stuffed animal and will not place it on anything that is visibly dirty or wet. However, we may have to sit it on public transportation, benches, trees, fences, etc. for taking photographs.
- We reserve the right to refuse service if a stuffed animal or mascot presents overt sexual, racist, violent, or malicious themes.
- Due to the active nature of our walking tours, we are unable to accept toys of a fragile nature such as glass or porcelain figurines, statues, LEGO toys, and other hard plastic toys. We can only accept stuffed animals, stuffed mascots, or stuffed dolls at this time.
- We limit our tour groups to 10 so we can properly take care of your stuffed animal and make sure it won’t get lost.
Q: I am a teacher and would like to send our classroom mascot on a tour.
A: We would be happy to work with you to create a customized tour for your lesson plans.
Q: How many photos do I get in the tour package?
A: There is no set number of photos for any of our packages. We will take photos of the main tourist attractions listed in the trip description, but we also prefer to work off of spontaneity and anything that we find interesting that day. There will be a mix of group photos and solo photos so you can use them for any purpose you’d like. In addition, we will take pictures of your stuffed animal’s arrival and departure, and there might even be some random adventures in between that document their stay with us.
Q: How do I access my photos after the trip?
A: Photos from the tour are uploaded onto an online folder that you can access at anytime. You will receive the link to the folder when your stuffed animal has finished his/her trip.
Photo Release Acknowledgement
By sending your stuffed animal on a tour with Stuffie Tours, you agree that any photographs taken of your stuffed animal may be used for purposes to include marketing, publishing, or other projects for Stuffie Tours.